Each year the Huguenot Lodge #377 F&AM is pleased to offer a one year Scholarship to a Brandywine, Fleetwood, Kutztown, and
Oley Area High School Senior who has been accepted at an Institution of higher education.THE CRITERIA FOR SELECTING THE
SUCCESSFUL PERSON IS BASED ON LEADERSHIP, SERVICE/CITIZENSHIP, SCHOLARSHIP AND NEED. In order to give proper consideration
to each applicant, the following is requested:
Proceeds check will be paid directly to the recipient by July 1st.
- Accepted into a program of higher education.
- Letter of acceptance (copy) by higher education institution must accompany the application.
- Scholarship: Copy of Grade Transcript must accompany the application.
- Leadership: Define what clubs/activities you were involved in and what responsibilities you carried out.
- Service/Citizenship: In what activities outside of school have you been active? (church, scouts, etc.) In what capacity?
- Provide two letters of reference that attest to your Leadership and Community Involvement. One from outside school and one from in school.
- In an open statement, explain how this scholarship will benefit you in pursuing your higher education and help meet your financial needs.
Please CLICK HERE to view a printable version of this application.
Simply print the page, attach the proper documentation, sign the application and deliver it to your School
Counselor with the letter linked below.
Please CLICK HERE to view a printable version of the letter to your School Counselor.
Brothers, Please use this FORM for your children/grandchildren.